Thunder Butte

December 14, 2010

Thunder Butte Gifts for the Holidays


Thunder Butte T-Shirt

Well, perhaps not in time for the holidays – I'm not the most mercantile of capitalists and I've neglected to put in a plug for my own Thunder Butte t-shirts and other products. In fact, I've neglected to shill for business for the last two years, which tells you that I'm not a very successful businessman. But, seriously folks, I'm not looking to make any money from this. Originally, I just was looking to design a t-shirt for myself. Now, I want to afford the opportunity to anyone else who would like a Thunder Butte t-shirt or other merchandise to take a look – and if you like what you see – place an order. You can do that by clicking here, which will take you to my friendly little shop at Zazzle.com.

--Mike Crowley
Mike Crowley Tuesday, December 14, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment