Thunder Butte

November 11, 2007

New ThunderButte.com T-Shirt

The official t-shirt of the ThunderButte.blog is here! Better said, I've put my meager creative talents to use to create a line of merchandise featuring Thunder Butte. Last March, I was in an art shop in Rapid City featuring the work of a variety of artists highlighting the landscape of South Dakota, including many of its buttes. Sadly, however, I found none featuring Thunder Butte, which I find truly picturesque. In fact, I asked the shopkeeper if they had any art featuring the butte and unfortunately they had never heard of it!



In creating a number of t-shirts, a poster print, and eventually additional merchandise featuring Thunder Butte, the point for me is not to make any money at this. Originally, I just was looking to design a t-shirt to order for myself – and, indeed, I did get one. Now, I want to afford the opportunity to anyone else who would like a Thunder Butte t-shirt or other merchandise to take a look – and if you like what you see – place an order. Again, you can browse the Thunder Butte merchandise and purchase it, if you would like, by clicking the link here.

If you have any suggestions, please send those along, as well, using the comment link below.

--Mike Crowley
Mike Crowley Sunday, November 11, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment