Thunder Butte

April 01, 2011

Why No Blog Posts?

Dear readers, you're probably wondering why I haven't posted anything recently. Well, it turns out that like many of you, I've got a day job. I won't go into what it is that I do, but I must say that this has been the busiest stretch of time since last fall that I've experienced in quite some time. In the meantime, I hope to be in touch with you soon. Check back, and I promise that I will be back.

--Mike Crowley
Mike Crowley Friday, April 01, 2011

1 Comments:

Greetings Mike. Your information on the Ute exodus helps but not enough. It was the Chippewa's who fled Montana, Utah, and Wyoming in 1906, especially Montana. Google the Seven Fires Prophecy. Read and you will understand. The whites don't like the Seven Fires Prophecy. The Chippewa's merged with the other Chippewa's already living on the Cheyenne River Reservation. They be the Cheyenne. Cheyenne is derived from the Chippewa word for south which is shawan or shaw-an. It is degrading to have to deal with the whites writing Chippewa history. They are robbing the Chippewa's of their role in history. The 144 sq. mi. Reservation is still there on the Cheyenne Reservation of South Dakota. That be Thunder Butte and the surrounding region. The whites have forced the Chippewa's there to lose their nationality. That is why they did not want their children going to white operated schools. There has already been a rebirth of the Anishinabe (Chippewa) Nation. Don't get upset about this comment because the Chippewa's deserve to learn their true history.

Post a Comment